Services Provided

Here in No DMV Lines, we can process new trucks, transfers, renewals, duplicate titles, duplicate plates, issue plates/registration/stickers directly from one of our offices (the very same day). Including Trucking Registration. Besides, this service is available to truckers and to the public. Regardless, there are certain restrictions associated with the types of transactions. 


Trucking Registration for Trucking Companies

California Motor Carrier Permit (MCP)- If you plan to do local intrastate loads inside of California, this permit is required. Therefore, the good news is that interstate carrier get a no-fee permanent permit that never has to be renewed unless you stop running interstate. If you’re based in California, you’ll also need a CA# from the CHP before you can order the MCP. For the purpose of helping you, we can take care of that for you.

CA# – This is an account number issued by the CHP (California Highway Patrol). It helps them keep track of your company and safety profile. This is not your MCP (Motor Carrier Permit). Many people incorrectly think the CA # is their MCP. Once you get the CA #, you can apply for the MCP. Most California based trucking companies are required to obtain a CA # from CHP. Give us a call, and we can determine if you need one.